Step 1. Select your Menu Cover style
There are three major things that must be considered when designing a restaurant menu cover: the style, the material and the decoration. Start by deciding how many pages your need for your menu—then choose your style:
Oneview | Twoview | Threeview | Fourview |Multiview
Next select your page size. Choose from the most common sizes or go completely custom.
Full Sheet: 8 ½˝ x 11˝ | 8 ½˝ x 14˝ | 11˝x 17˝
Half Sheet: 4 ¼˝ x 11˝ | 4 ¼˝ x 14˝ | 5 ½˝ x 8 ½˝
Page Holder Options
- Corner pockets or bar panels for standard sheet holders.
- Rubberbands work great for single or double sided menu boards.
- Clipboard finishes: Satin Nickel and Antique Brass finishes.
- Exposed screw, internal screw or hidden screw for a sleek design for multiple pages.
- Elastic cord for a simple option to hold folded sheets.
- Page protectors for durabilty
- Binder for convenient changing of multiple pages.